Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"I Want", "Sat?", and "Ummm"

Every noise Eliza hears is followed by "Sat??", "Sat??". (What's that?) and she will keep repeating this question until she gets her answer. This is the same for every single object in a book that she is not familiar with as she points to it. "Sat?" "That's an armadillo Eliza." "Sat?" "That's a pair of scissors."

"Sat Mommy?" "It's a choo choo train."

"Sat Mommy?" "It's the stove."

She also is now very clear on what it is that she wants. She is quite demanding at 19 months. "I...want...gode-fish." She pauses between the "I" and the "want" and it's pretty funny. "I...want...quackers!". "I...want....to watch Thomas!"

She is also now loving adding the "ummm" before doing or saying many things. Like picking out a book. "Ummmm, dis one!". "Ummmmmm, Ok."

2 comments:

Sue said...

:o)

Courtney said...

She is too cute! Love the mother's day pictures, too!!