Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba!

Tonight after giving Eliza her bath, she started talking about the show "Yo Gabba Gabba" and the show characters. If you've yet to see this "special" show, you're really missing out. I started to ask her the colors of each character and when I asked her what color "Brobee" was, she said "gween". I told her that "No, Brobee is red Eliza." She kept telling me, "No Mommy, Brobee is GWEEN! His wegs are gween, his belly is gween, his head is gween, he is gween Mommy!" So I grabbed the book from her shelf, and needless to say, I was soooo wrong. I thought Brobee was Muno, who is in fact, red. 2.5 year olds really know their tv shows apparently!

3 comments:

Sue said...

c'mon Jade, get with it! I have to admit, I'm kinda excited to see Friday's episode with Jack Black...

Crystal said...

I hold a grudge against that show because Keira now sings, "It's fun to wash your hair...and THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!!" while rubbing ketchup, yogurt, etc. into her hair during meals. Curse you, Yo Gabba Gabba! =)

Courtney said...

Benjamin's memory blows my mind on a daily basis! They are so smart!