Tuesday, March 18, 2008

2 cute conversations today with Eliza

Today after work I had two funny "conversations" (if you can call it that) with Eliza.

The first one was about her ripping a page off of her Santa book. I said, "Oh, that's not nice Eliza, now Santa is sad!". She said (with a sad look on her face) "Sorry Santa! Santa cwying?". I said, "Yes, Santa is crying because you ripped him, so let's put him back together". I think I really made her upset because for 10 minutes after the book was put away she just kept saying "Santa sad, Santa cwying, Sorry Santa" over and over and over.

The other conversation was me sort of "bribing" her into getting her pajamas on. She was giving me a hard time and so I said "Eliza, if we can get your pj's on then we can go downstairs and have some milk and maybe watch Rachael Ray!". She immediately got excited and said "Ok Mommy! Yep Mommy, Rajaray Mommy! Jammas, Rajaray Mommy". Of course we had to watch a few minutes of Rachael while she had her milk. She is way too into that cooking show.

No comments: