Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Today was a fun and busy day! Eliza had a blast this morning finding eggs around our house with goldfish and bunny grahams inside, as well as getting a basket full of stuff. Then we headed to Grampy and Grammy's for a fantastic lunch. She had a little hunt there and also scored some great Easter gifts. Then our last stop was to great Auntie Pat's house for dessert and yet more Easter gifts. She was extremely hyper all day, and I found out she really enjoys Peeps. Mommy let her try an ear. Ha ha!

Checking out her basket
Hi Auntie Tracey!


6 comments:

Beth said...

Eliza is beautiful! Looks like she had a great Easter!

Stephanie said...

Happy Easter (again), Jade!

Thanks! :)

Erica said...

OMG, I love her little toile dress! She's so pretty. I'm glad she had a great Easter!

Courtney said...

I love the toile! She is just too cute!

Crystal said...

Adorable pics--what a great dress! She's so cute, it actually hurts.

Anonymous said...

So sad I missed her on Easter! Wish I couldve been there. give her a kiss