Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tuesday's Talk Time!

Written a day late of course!

Yesterday I was in my room and heard a bag rustling around in the hallway. Then, short moments later, this is what is heard:

"MOMMY!!!!!!! Wook at all this stuff you got me! Wook at all this paintin' stuff you got me and I am just SO SO SO SO happy that you got me all of this stuff! You got me new paintin' stuff and a puzzle and wook at it all!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (she literally screamed), I am so happy about this stuff you gave me! I can paint and use my new paintbrush and AHHHHHHHH!!! I love it all! Wook at it!!"

Eliza had found a bag of "rainy day" cheapy little activities that I had gotten for her from Michael's that I had forgotten to hide. Who knew mini crafts from their dollar bin could cause so much excitement.

7 comments:

Sue said...

:o) I love it!

Auntie Maryann said...

Wow thats some good word for word memory you have there. haha shes the best! I miss her! Give her a big kiss for me :)

TK said...

i will be expecting a handmade something in the mail at some point...hahah maybe she can make chris a birthday card with her new supplies! we'll see you on sunday : )

Crystal said...

LOL! She and Keira are so much alike. I guess that comes from being birthday twins? I'm glad you're enjoying your little chatterbox! =)

Stephanie said...

Love the new format!

And that is so funny! Love the "Wook at it all!", ha ha ha!

Tanya said...

It's the little things. She is a riot!

Brenda said...

hahahaha she cracks me up!