Thursday, August 27, 2009

Eliza's Recent Favorites


I haven't posted in such a long time! I have been such a slacker - this is all due to the approaching first day of school, unfortunately! Anyway, I figured that I would post a few of Eliza's favorite things as of the past few weeks.

1. Her "wed" (red) binky (OMG...so sick of this binky) - This has been up there as an all time fave for close to 3 years now.
2. The Fresh Beat Band - (you have to be so un-hip if you don't know these guys), and when they come on she gets right on the floor and tries her hardest to follow their choreography, but then ends up doing head stands against the wall when she realizes she can't follow it.
3. "Party in the USA"- You know, by Miley Cyrus? Her auntie made the mistake of letting her hear that song and now whenever we are in the car she demands that I find the song so she can rock out. And of course, I can NEVER find it. She bumped that Taylor Swift song down a notch, since that used to be her favorite.
4. Green jello
5. Seeing horsie poop- Most recently, at the "Martian Field Fair" as she calls it.Anytime she can find horsie poop she goes completely nutso. You would have thought she found gold the way she laughs about this. It's pretty funny.
6. Munchkins - Oh wait, this is not recent...just like that binky. She's always loved them. I guess it seems that lately she's consumed more than the average person. Time to cut back.
7. Cotton candy - She found out about this healthy treat from Daddy's charity carnival.

Are we seeing a pattern here? Horrible food and horrible music. (Buuuut..who am I kidding - I can't help but sing along to the Fresh Beat's catchy songs AND the Miley song.) I promise.. she does play outside and eats vegetables. Not at the same time.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi! We ditched the paci and it's been awesome. Awesome in that it's not in his mouth every time I turn around, but bad in that he'll still ask for it occasionally. Especially since #2 still uses them.

And, yeah, the FBB. Ha ha, I just abbreviated it. :)

Auntie Maryann said...

sorry about the song - but hey you like it!

Brenda said...

I LOVE green jello too. She must get that from me :)