Sunday, September 13, 2009

Preschool!

Eliza started Preschool on Friday and I am pretty sure she had a blast. she does not like to divulge too much information at once, but here are a few of the things that she managed to tell me around 3 and 4 that morning when she was wide awake (God help me!) and then this weekend.
She made cereal necklaces and got to eat them!
A little boy had pizza on a napkin for lunch.
She had to use the potty and told her teacher.
She watched a movie during rest time.
She likes to play in the play kitchen.
A little boy was crying because he wanted to go home.

It is a long day for her, especially with only a 45 minute rest time which means no nap (especially if a movie is being shown!), but I know she really enjoys it! She is way too excited to have a cubby (even though she doesn't really know what that means) and a new lunch box. The little one is growing up!



6 comments:

Crissy said...

How adorable!!! Preschool is so much fun. Mine just started elementary school. Whenever I ask her about her day she tells me that it's a secret and she can't tell me *sighs* :)

TK said...

so exciting! her first day of school outfit was adorable! and her hair is getting so long!!!! does she see por por at all while she's there?

Auntie Maryann said...

Curtis was asking her if she was going to College, and she was laughing so hard and saying "nooo Im going to School!" haha so cute!
I wonder if Fred goes with her to school!

Brenda said...

ahhh! I cannot believe how old she is getting! I can't wait to hear more stories when I get home. I miss her!

Sue said...

She looks so cute. You should have entered her in the Gymboree contest!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!