Friday, July 10, 2009

Conversations With "Friends"


For the past couple of weeks, Eliza has started having very important conversations with her "friends". If I ask her who she is talking to, she'll tell me (and give names of her real life friends) and say that "They are right here mom!" "I'm telling them to help me build a tower!" The other day she was in her room and was telling some of her friends to follow her downstairs. Today in the car I asked her who she was talking to and she told me that she was talking to her friends that were right there in the car with her. It's hilarious. She does have real friends though, I promise! And we do a lot of socializing with children her age, so I'm hoping there isn't some deeper meaning behind this like I don't get her out enough or something! Ha ha

1 comment:

Crystal said...

What is it with towers?? Keira says stuff about building a "high tower" all the time, too. Must be a Dora thing!